Long Bone iDR is another innovation from iCRco. This DR is another first in digital imaging and it completely revolutionizes how long bone imaging is done. It also eliminates the need for image stitching software. Long bone iDR encapsulates a 14” x 51” plate which creates a full spine image in one exposure. Workflow is once again streamlined by reducing three separate x-rays to a single exposure hence reducing dose and discomfort to the patient. Because the full image is taken in one shot and image stitching is eliminated, iDR increases your productivity and throughput.
iCRco has been a leader in bringing you the most innovative technologies in medical imaging for almost twenty years. iCRco is a complete solution provider for digital imaging needs. At iCRco we thrive as a pioneer with focus on the future. By implementing iCRco solutions in your practice, you will instantly become part of the Innovation.
Simply put, Long Bone iDR will change how you “image” the future.
Long Bone iDR Specifications*
Grayscale Resolution: 16 bits/pixel source file, 65536 Shades of Gray
Scanning 14x51 active area
Configuration Wall Mounted, upright full spine imaging
Weight Approx. 100 lbs Dimensions W19.5" x D 6.32" x H 35.75"
PowerSource 100-240V AC/ 2.5A max; 47-63Hz (Universal Power Supply) 24V option available
iSupply 24V portable DC power supply available, 270 scans on single charge
Heat Generation Standby 230W, Maximum 1610W
Operating Conditions Temperature; 0-40°C/32-105°F, Temperature change: 0.5°C/min, Humidity: 15%-95% RH, Magnetic Fields: max 1260 μT (in Conformance with EN 61000-4-8: Level 3), 10 A/m
• Full spine and long bone imaging in a single exposure
• Easy integration to any existing X-ray room
• No cassettes to handle
• One moving part
• Eliminates image stitching process
• Superior image processing software
• Diagnostic quality excellence
• Exceptionally streamlines workflow
Clarity Captera™ Features
• Long Bone iDR includes Clarity Captera™ — Intuitive touch screen capable acquisition software
• Smart scanning- manipulate acquired images while additional cassettes are being scanned
• ICE2 image processing; further manipulate images to your preference, automatically applies proper algorithms for an anatomy
• Smart search, sort, and filter options
• Integration with front office management systems like RIS and EMR
• Full set of annotation tools and templates
• User preferred settings and privileges
The iDR will transform your office into a modern imaging facility. iDR offers our patented True Flat Scan Path™ technology for exceptional image quality, high throughput and low cost of ownership. Ideal for all clinics where medical imaging is offered, the iDR will innovate your imaging workflow.
In addition, iDR is a fully integrated solution paired with the superior image processing software Clarity Captera™. With touch screen capable Clarity Captera™, you get superior quality images every time with an option to further manipulate the images to the physician’s preference. iDR simplifies your workflow because it is easy to use and fast. What separates this DR from others? It has been designed with an easily swappable opto-electronic module to ensure maximum uptime in the field.
iCRco has been a leader in bringing you the most innovative technologies in medical imaging for almost twenty years. iCRco is a complete solution provider for digital imaging needs. At iCRco we thrive as a pioneer with focus on the future.